Dynex products for use in this industry:
- Pressures to 10 000 psi (700 bar).
- Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
- Contamination tolerant, for operation in dirty environments.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
- Split-Flow® models can supply independent flows from up to ten separate outlets.
Split-Flow pumps allow synchronized movement of jacks using only one pump
Split-Flow checkball pumps are ideal for heavy lifting applications using strand jacks, which can eliminate the need for hiring expensive cranes. In this application, strand jacks were used to position a bridge pier.
Multiple outlet pumps can provide up-to 10 flows for synchronized movement of the jacks. These pumps are used for lifting and skidding operations throughout the world.
This is a prime example where a customer selected a Dynex checkball pump because of our Proven Performance. Trusted Service.