Dynex products for use in this industry:
- IACS certified.
- Bi-directional Rotation.
- Pressures to 5000 psi (350 bar).
- Maximum displacement to 19.0 cu. in/rev. (311.4 cc/rev.)
- Integral pressure compensation for energy efficient performance.
- Contamination tolerant, for operation in dirty environments.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
Dynex IACS certified pumps simplify reversible power train systems on container ships
Dynex checkball pumps provide engine oil to large bore, two-stroke, diesel engine designs incorporating a common rail system. These systems utilize hydraulic power instead of mechanical linkages for exhaust valve control which provides optimum engine efficiencies at multiple speeds. These systems operate on seagoing vessels requiring hydraulic pumps to run for long hours, at high temperatures, and in corrosive environments without regular maintenance.
The unique advantage of the checkball design provides positive flow regardless of drive shaft rotation. This feature eliminates complex piping and extra wiring required with other pump designs that can only rotate in one direction.