Dynex products for use in this industry:
- Pressures to 10 000 psi (700 bar).
- Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
- Contamination tolerant, for operation in dirty environments.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
- Split-Flow® models can supply independent flows from up to ten separate outlets.
High force Pipe jacking requires pressures of up to 9000 PSI
Akkerman builds systems for tunnel boring and pipe jacking. One of their larger power units uses the Dynex PF4 pump and is capable of pipe jacking up to 9000 PSI.
In addition to Akkerman, many other pipe jacking machine manufacturers and users rely on Dynex pumps for long life at high pressure and under difficult conditions. Split-flow pumps are also used to operate the jacks with synchronized movement.
This is a prime example where a customer selected a Dynex checkball pump because of our Proven Performance. Trusted Service.