- Dynex checkball design hydraulic pump
- Standard NFPA (CETOP) directional valves, or high-pressure HP Series spool valves rated to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Adjustable cartridge relief valve
- Pressure gauge
- Sight gauge (level and temperature)
- Return filter with dirt indicator
- 100 mesh suction strainer
- 2HP or 3HP motor for QP5 Series
- 5HP motor for QPH5 Series
- 5 gallon vertical style reservoir
- Blue enamel finish
- Easily removable top cover
- Crating for domestic shipping
- Individually tested
- Assembly drawing
- Parts list
QuickPack Series – Power Units
These hydraulic power packs are typically available to ship in 3 to 4 days.
These units provide a compact package with a small footprint. The removable top cover facilitates easy reservoir cleaning.
|Max Operating Pressure||Up to 5000 psi (350 bar) or 10 000 psi (700 bar)|
|Flow Range||0.21 to 0.68 gpm (0,79 to 2,57 L/min) at 1800 rpm|
|Reservoir Capacity||5 gallons (25,6 liters)|
|Power Source||Electric, (Single- or 3-phase)|
QuickPack Hydraulic Power Units – Engineering specifications.
Hydraulic Power Units Capability – An overview of the advantages of Dynex power units.