PF4000 Series Pumps
DYNEX PF4000 SERIES FIXED DISPLACEMENT CHECKBALL PUMPS
7.7 to 14.0 gpm (29,1 to 53,0 L/min) at 1800 rpm
Rated: 6 000 psi (420 bar), Maximum: 10 000 psi (700 bar)
- Contamination tolerant, for operation in dirty environments.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low-lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
- Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
- Shaft Options: Standard keyed, Optional spline.
- Seal Options: Standard Nitrile, Optional Fluorocarbon, or Optional EPR seals for use with some phosphate ester fluids.
- Split-Flow® models can supply multiple, independent flows from one pump! Multiple flows are achieved by combining the output of individual pistons in various combinations (up to one outlet per piston). This pump has 10 pistons.
|Pump Models ①||Flow at 1500 rpm ②|
U.S. gpm | L/min
|Flow at 1800 rpm ②|
U.S. gpm | L/min
psi | bar
psi | bar
Rated | Max.
|SAE Outlet Port:|
|Autoclave/Butech Outlet Port or British Standard Pipe Parallel Outlet Port ③:|
|PF4011H-30||6.1||23,1||7.3||27,6||10 000||700||10 000||700||1800||2400|
|PF4016H-30||8.8||33,3||10.5||39,7||10 000||700||10 000||700||1800||2400|
Pump Selection Notes
- Ordering these pumps requires a complete model code specifying seal and port options. Please refer to product literature for complete specifications.
- Output flows are based on typical performance using 100 SUS (20 cSt) hydraulic oil at rated pressure with pressurized inlet where required. Consult the Dynex Sales department for a review of applications requiring continuous-duty at rated speeds higher than 1800 rpm or lower than 900 rpm.
- Models with the high pressure “H” option require the use of outlet port “A” (Autoclave/Butech fitting) or “B” (British Standard Pipe Parallel fitting). Pumps with ports for standard SAE fittings are not recommended for operation above 8000 psi (560 bar). Pumps with ports for BSPP fittings are not recommended for operation above 10 000 psi (700 bar). Contact the fitting manufacturer for the pressure rating of the fitting.
Inside the Checkball Hydraulic Pump:
Design and Operating Advantages
An introduction to Dynex checkball hydraulic pumps and their unique design which allows them to operate reliably with a wide range of fluids at high pressures.
Split-Flow Hydraulic Pumps for Simplified Circuits
Learn how Dynex hydraulic pumps, with Split-Flow technology, can simplify multiple-function hydraulic systems. With their ability to provide multiple flows from one pump, multiple pumps in a system can be replaced by one Dynex multiple-outlet pump.