Dynex products for use in this industry:
PF500 Series Fixed Displacement Checkball Pumps
- Pressures to 15 000 psi (1040 bar).
- Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
- Contamination tolerant, for operation in dirty environments.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
- Split-Flow® models can supply independent flows from up to four separate outlets.
Carriage transfer cars used to lift & move and submarine on land powered by Dynex PF500 Pumps
Moving a 6,000 ton submarine on dry land is a challenging task. In this application Dynex PF500 Checkball Pumps were chosen as the hydraulic pump at the heart of each transfer car that performed this amazing task.
This is a prime example where a customer selected a Dynex checkball pump because of our Proven Performance. Trusted Service.