Dynex products for use in this industry:
- Pressures to 10 000 psi (700 bar).
- Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
- Contamination tolerant, for operation in dirty environments.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
- Split-Flow® models can supply independent flows from up to four separate outlets.
Dynex Power Unit actuates launching of subsea ROV
Ships today provide a wide array of functions when operating at sea. One of these applications is supporting the Oil & Gas industry and research facilities through the deployment of Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs). The ROV is a large submersible unit that requires steady control when being lowered into the water. A Dynex designed hydraulic power unit (HPU) including a split-flow pump provided the control allowing synchronous movement of the cylinders during operation. This is another example of how customers rely on Dynex for their proven performance and trusted service.