Dynex products for use in this industry:
- Pressures to 8500 psi (590 bar).
- Integral pressure compensation for energy efficient performance.
- Contamination tolerant, for operation in dirty environments.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
- Optional Fluorocarbon, or EPR seals for use with some phosphate ester fluids.
Synchronous movement of cylinders on boring machine
On tunnel boring (TBM) machines, there are multiple hydraulic systems that control numerous functions. These hydraulic systems must operate with precise control and be reliable during operation deep underground.
The Dynex checkball pump with split-flow technology, provides synchronous control for multiple controls such as steering and also the insertion of concrete rings. The durability of the checkball pump provides the reliability for our customers to ensure that their projects will be completed with minimal downtime.