PF4300 Series Pumps
DYNEX PF4300 SERIES FIXED DISPLACEMENT CHECKBALL PUMPS FOR WATER-BASED FLUIDS
2.2 to 8.2 gpm (8,3 to 31,0 L/min) at 1800 rpm
Maximum: 15 000 psi (1040 bar)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel design.
- A wide range of fluid compatibility, for reliable operation with low-lubricity, low viscosity fluids.
- Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
- Single-fluid design eliminates the need for a lubrication circuit.
- Shaft Options: Standard keyed, Optional spline.
- Seal Options: Standard Fluorocarbon with high-pressure shaft seal.
- Split-Flow® models can supply multiple, independent flows from one pump! Multiple flows are achieved by combining the output of individual pistons in various combinations (up to one outlet per piston).
|Pump Models ①④||Number of Pistons||Flow at 1500 rpm ②|
U.S. gpm | L/min
|Flow at 1800 rpm|
U.S. gpm | L/min
CIR | CCR
psi | bar
|Max. Speed |
|SAE Outlet Port:|
|Autoclave/Butech Outlet Port or British Standard Pipe Parallel Outlet Port ③:|
Pump Selection Notes
- Ordering these pumps requires a complete model code specifying seal and port options. Please refer to product literature for complete specifications.
- Output flows are based on typical performance using 33 SUS (1,9 cSt) water glycol fluid at maximum pressure with pressurized inlet where required. Consult the Dynex Sales department for a review of applications requiring operation below the minimum speed of 900 rpm.
- Models with the high pressure “H” option require the use of outlet port “A” (Autoclave/Butech fitting) or “B” (British Standard Pipe Parallel fitting). Pumps with ports for standard SAE fittings are not recommended for operation above 8000 psi (560 bar). Pumps with ports for BSPP fittings are not recommended for operation above 10 000 psi (700 bar). Contact the fitting manufacturer for the pressure rating of the fitting.
- Split-Flow option available with the 6 piston models (PF4306 and PF4312) only.
Inside the Checkball Hydraulic Pump:
Design and Operating Advantages
An introduction to Dynex checkball hydraulic pumps and their unique design which allows them to operate reliably with a wide range of fluids at high pressures.
Split-Flow Hydraulic Pumps for Simplified Circuits
Learn how Dynex hydraulic pumps, with Split-Flow technology, can simplify multiple-function hydraulic systems. With their ability to provide multiple flows from one pump, multiple pumps in a system can be replaced by one Dynex multiple-outlet pump.