PF500 Series Pumps
PF500 SERIES FIXED DISPLACEMENT CHECKBALL PUMPS
0.21 to 0.69 gpm (0,79 to 2,59 L/min) at 1800 rpm
Rated: 10 000 psi (700 bar), Maximum: 15 000 psi (1040 bar)
- Bi-directional rotation providing constant flow direction regardless of drive shaft rotation.
- Shaft Options: Standard keyed, Optional spline.
- Seal Options: Standard Fluorocarbon, Optional EPR seals for use with some phosphate ester fluids, or Fluorocarbon with high pressure shaft seal.
- Split-Flow® models can supply independent flows from up to four separate outlets.
|Pump Models||Flow at 1500 rpm|
U.S. gpm | L/min
|Flow at 1800 rpm|
U.S. gpm | L/min
psi | bar
|S.AE. Outlet Port:|
|Autoclave/Butech or British Standard Pipe Outlet Port:|
|PF501H-11||0.17||0,64||0.2||0,75||10 000||700||15 000||1040||1800||3600|
|PF504H-11||0.27||1,02||0.32||1,22||10 000||700||15 000||1040||1800||3600|
|PF507H-11||0.37||1,40||0.45||1,70||10 000||700||15 000||1040||1800||3600|
|PF510H-11||0.56||2,12||0.67||2,52||10 000||700||15 000||1040||1800||3600|
Pump Selection Notes
- Ordering these pumps requires a complete model code specifying seal and port options.
- Output flows are based on typical performance using 100 SUS (20 cSt) mineral oil at rated pressure with pressurized inlet where required. Consult the Dynex sales department for minimum inlet pressure and for a review of applications requiring continuous-duty at rated speeds higher than 1800 rpm or lower than 900 rpm.
Inside the Checkball Hydraulic Pump:
Design and Operating Advantages
An introduction to Dynex checkball hydraulic pumps and their unique design which allows them to operate reliably with a wide range of fluids at high pressures.
Split-Flow Hydraulic Pumps for Simplified Circuits
Learn how Dynex hydraulic pumps, with Split-Flow technology, can simplify multiple-function hydraulic systems. With their ability to provide multiple flows from one pump, multiple pumps in a system can be replaced by one Dynex multiple-outlet pump.